TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the Site, or/and attending our events, or/and registering your details you indicate that you accept these Terms & Conditions of use and you agree to abide by them.
Your use of the RoamAntics™ web site or mobile app is governed by the conditions outlined and by progressing beyond registration you are deemed to accept those conditions.
Conditions of Booking
- All Clients must be 18 years old or over.
- Clients are expected to arrive on time and failure to do so may lead to them being excluded from the event.
- Leaving an event early may result in them being excluded from the event.
- Clients are expected to remember their own login details at the event.
- Clients are expected to use their own phone that has internet access.
- Tickets are refundable if written notice is given 3 days prior to the event.
- No guarantee is given that any of the provided technology will work at any event.
- Wifi connection failing or the technology failing in any way during an event is no reason for a refund. In the event of this happening, participants will be encouraged to socialise without the aid of the technology.
- No organised speed dating will be provided if there is a fault with the technology.
- RoamAntics™ events are not traditional speed dating events.
- RoamAntics™ events do not take place in any one type of venue. They may not be in private rooms or in areas away from the public. They may not be in areas separated from other venues users.
- It is our discretion how much information about the event we reveal on the website or/and booking forms.
- Booking name changes and direct substitutions are not possible at this time.
- Group bookings are not possible at this time.
- In the unlikely occurrence of the venue being subject to change or an event cancellation is required, we will attempt to inform you by email only. As with any email sent, it is possible the email may not arrive. We are not responsible if you do not receive this email.
- Should we have to cancel an event for any reason, you will be refunded the fee.
- We are not in any way liable for any third party costs that you may incur in attending or attempting to attend an event including but not limited to any transport or hotel costs that you choose to incur. This includes circumstances where members have incurred third party costs due to arriving at a cancelled event.
- RoamAntics™ does not guarantee you will meet any specific number of attendees at any event or that there will be an equal number of male and female guests attending.
- No guarantee is given to the amount of people you will meet at any event.
- We aim to provide events in a safe and relaxed environment to meet new people.
- Any harm or damages suffered, such as physical damages, verbal abuse, or bodily injury and or emotional distress, occur either prior, during or after an event, you agree that RoamAntics™ cannot be held responsible or liable in anyway.
- We do not vet our clients in anyway and cannot verify the identity or background of any participant at our events or of those listed on our website and any meeting with any participant of an RoamAntics™ event is at your own risk.
- We have the right to terminate any client’s ticket, ban any client from any event or website, end a client’s registration at any time and for any reason.
- RoamAntics™ does not operate as a dating agency.
Conditions of the Create Your Own Event feature
- For the purposes of this list, anyone who has attempted to create an event through our 'Create Your Own Event' page will be referred to as a 'Create Your Own Event Organiser'.
- All Create Your Own Event Organisers must be 18 years old or over.
- All Create Your Own Event Organisers must be either the owner of the venue or have written permission from the owner of venue where the event intends to take place in.
- RoamAntics has the right to refuse any member or venue of creating their own event for any reason or at any time.
- RoamAntics has the right to ban any member or venue of creating their own event for any reason or at any time.
- RoamAntics has the right to cancel any event created by Create Your Own Event Organiser for any reason or at any time.
- It is expected that the Create Your Own Event Organiser has watched and understood all six videos on the Create Your Own Event page prior to booking.
- By booking through Package 1, it allows venues to keep all the takings from the event.
- By booking through Package 2, it will result in RoamAntics keeping all the ticket sale takings from the event.
- When booking through Package 2, the venue cannot charge a further ticket fee for attendees on the door.
- When booking either package, the venue cannot sell tickets for the event online through their own or other websites or hard copy tickets through their own or other ticket outlets.
- The Create Your Own Event fee is refundable if written notice is given 24 hours prior to the event.
- Upon a cancellation of an event, we will alert each attendee that has booked via email & text when we are told of the cancellation. This may take over 8 hours to complete.
- Upon a cancellation of an event, your Create Your Own Event is refundable if written notice is given 24 hours prior to the event and that we have received the safe return of our Information Pack through the post. If we do not receive the Information Pack we will deduct £50 from the original fee. If your original fee was less than £50 and we do not receive the information pack in the post, then no refund is given.
- If over 50 people have booked for a cancelled event, and they all need alerting that the event is cancelled, then no refund is given to the Create Your Own Event Organiser due to the time involved alerting each guest and potentially giving out refunds.
- If RoamAntics are providing hosts for the event, then the hosts may not have any hosting experience prior to the event.
- If Create Your Own Event Organiser are providing hosts for their event, the hosts should watch Videos 1, 4 & 5 on the Create Your Own Event page before the event.
- All hosts should be given the Guide Hosting an Event card before the start of the event.
- All hosts need to bring a phone or tablet to undertake the register so attendees can be activated to the event.
- If Create Your Own Event Organiser are providing hosts for their event, they should provide a minimum of 3 hosts, then an additional host every 20 bookings after the initial 60 bookings.
- It is expected the Create Your Own Event Organiser will commit to promoting the event to the best of their ability.
- RoamAntics will not promote any event created through the Create Your Own Event page.
- The Create Your Own Event Organiser, hosts and venues should treat all attendees with respect and kindness.
- The venue should be clean.
- The venue should be safe.
- There should a designated area within the venue for the event. If the event is occurring on the same floor as other event users that are not on the event, then there should be a clear barrier or rope dividing the two areas.
- The Venue's WIFI should be simple and reliable.
- If the technology fails for any reason RoamAntics will not issue a refund and the venue should encourage people to mingle without the use of the technology.